SoF2GL Rules & Guidelines
To provide a fair and fun environment for players to compete against eachother there are a few rules and guidelines that need to be adhered to for games to be valid.
Player / Team Eligibility
- All players are required to be members of our SoF2.org Discord Server in order to compete in any SoF2GL ladder, no exceptions.
- Players can only compete and play for one team / clan at a time.
- Known recent cheaters or troublemakers are not eligible to join.
We currently run 4 types of ladder for matches ranging from 1 to 5 players per team.
1vs1 Solo Cup
Solo 1vs1 ladders for individual players.
2vs2 Duo Cup
Duo 2vs2 ladders for teams of 2 players, this is not a clan ladder, players that are currently in a clan should create a new clan / team name for their Duo pair.
Your team mate is not changeable and ringers are not permitted so chose your team mate wisely.
3vs3 Clan Cup
Clan based 3vs3 ladders for teams of 3 players, unlike the Solo and Duo cups, clan based cups are open teams, meaning any players that are currently registered in the clan are eligible to play and represent that clan in a 3vs3 match.
Ringers are not permitted.
5vs5 Clan Cup
Clan based 5vs5 ladders for teams of 5 players, unlike the Solo and Duo cups, clan based cups are open teams, meaning any players that are currently registered in the clan are eligible to play and represent that clan in a 5vs5 match.
Ringers are permitted, providing they are registered and already in a SoF2GL ladder.
- All rounds are to be a minimum of 10 minutes for each side.
- The match must be a complete match with the timelimit hit for both rounds.
- Any map, mod, damage settings are eligible, a match is a match regardless of server settings.
- Server choice, match date / time is entirely up to you, we take no part in the organisation of games, simply play your match whenever and wherever you wish and then submit the match result once it has finished.
- Only matches that have been confirmed as a loss by the losing team / team captain on Discord are eligible.
- Maximum of 3 match submissions per day per ladder.
- Only matches with screenshots of both rounds along with a completed match report are eligible.
- Backdating of games is not permitted, only games played within the last 7 days are eligible for points.
- WIN = 3 Points
- DRAW = 2 Points
- LOSS = 1 Point
We are not here to police matches or review demos of suspected cheaters.
If a team is unhappy with a game for whatever reason (other than losing) then the match in question can be removed on request by either team.
Only valid reasons for match removal will be considered with maximum of 3 match withdrawals per season (3 months) per team.
To dispute a match, raise your concerns with @BuLLy or @Teo on Discord.