Smiley face

Forum Index    Search    Usergroups    Edit your profile    Members    Arcade    Ranks

Reputation    Medals    Staff    Statistics    Board Rules    Forum FAQ    Private MessagesLogin, Check Messages    Log in 

Search for at
Soldier Of Fortune 2 Advanced Search

Soldier Of Fortune 2 Forum Index » Soldier Of Fortune 2 - Double Helix - SOF2 General Support » SOF2 Mods » kingsmod 1.1b
 View previous topic :: View next topic  
kingsfloo

Argentina.png 
votes: 1
Medals: 2 (View more...)
Distinguished Uploader (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2015 12:56 am
PostPost subject: No icon kingsmod 1.1b

Hi!

just to say i put in downloads a little update of the mod ! ...waiting for the aprobation of teo or punisher :)

i see the message of punisher then i decide to fix the little problem and i take the opportunity to add some things more or improve the existent additions....

please for any problem/bug etc. tell me :)

*********************************************************************************************
*UPDATE 1.1B:

-New clients command (for rocmod), type in console /refresh if u want to restart your score to 0 and start to try again.

-Admin power /adm runover has been added the effect (image) of 1 car to complete the simulation to be crashed by a car.
                note: to see the image of the car U NEED to use the rocmod2.1c (client) what i include in the download, dont worries! this dont include nothing more than the efx and 5      

sounds, nothing more, the rest is exactly the same rocmod what u like.

-New admin power called /adm shoot id ...type this and then the selected id is going to be killed by a vertical explosion.

-The adm power /adm godown id has been added more "power" and now this just send the player outta of the map and the command /kill dont work for him then he cant back (cool for annoying

cheaters)

-killcount is now changed be a more short way to add this feature in the code...and more important now the server owner has the choice to use this or not:
       type /rcon g_killcount 1 (then the killcount works)
       type /rcon g_killcount 0 (if u dont like the killcount) , in this case u are going to see just the killing spree messages like allways was
       note: when u type this u need to restart the map to see the effect.

-thanks to punisher i discover some lines in the code what was causing crash in the client side...now these mistakes are fixed.

Thanks

Floo <3
*********************************************************************************************
Sponsor
ProClanServers.com
Teo
Owner
Owner
Administrator
Administrator

In Game: Teo

Italy.png 
votes: 6
Medals: 6 (View more...)
Super Dedicated User (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 1:51 pm
PostPost subject: No icon Re: kingsmod 1.1b

the Download was added link: http://www.sof2.org/modules.php?name=Downloads&op=getit&lid=594
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Visit member's Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/ricordalo
Soldier Of Fortune 2 Forum Index » Soldier Of Fortune 2 - Double Helix - SOF2 General Support »  SOF2 Mods

Page 1 of 1
Jump to: