Smiley face

Forum Index    Search    Usergroups    Edit your profile    Members    Arcade    Ranks

Reputation    Medals    Staff    Statistics    Board Rules    Forum FAQ    Private MessagesLogin, Check Messages    Log in 

Search for at
Soldier Of Fortune 2 Advanced Search

Soldier Of Fortune 2 Forum Index » SOF2 installation » Which Version do i install
 View previous topic :: View next topic  
Shookone
Poster Member
Poster Member

blank.png 
Medals: None

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 11:19 am
PostPost subject: No icon Which Version do i install

Hi everyone, i used to play the game a long long time ago, i have recently built a new PC PURELY to play this game again, i used to play double helix, not gold and really love all the classic maps. but obviously want to install the version that is most populated, what do i have to do in order to get myself back online again as i am eager to play it!!!

i have searched everywhere on the internet to try and buy this game again but have had no luck. i am running windows 10
Sponsor
Smiley face
Teo
Owner
Owner
Administrator
Administrator

In Game: Teo

Italy.png 
votes: 6
Medals: 6 (View more...)
Distinguished Uploader (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:10 am
PostPost subject: No icon Re: Which Version do i install

Shookone wrote (View Post):
Hi everyone, i used to play the game a long long time ago, i have recently built a new PC PURELY to play this game again, i used to play double helix, not gold and really love all the classic maps. but obviously want to install the version that is most populated, what do i have to do in order to get myself back online again as i am eager to play it!!!

i have searched everywhere on the internet to try and buy this game again but have had no luck. i am running windows 10

Hi, for what i see you played v1.00 version of the game, here we have both but you need this one:

http://www.sof2.org/modules.php?name=Downloads&op=getit&lid=391

you don't need any installation, just download the folder and start the multiplayer.

Game Hosting: www.proclanservers.com
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Visit member's Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/ricordalo
Soldier Of Fortune 2 Forum Index »  SOF2 installation

Page 1 of 1
Jump to: