[/[Print]\]

Soldier Of Fortune 2 -> Introductions

#1: sof2 Sof 2nd Beginner Author: Grim PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2019 3:35 pm
    —
Shocked  

Okey.

1)  Briefly:

How's the sof?

I downloaded the game. installed some maps. but boots everywhere.

Are players active? and if so how to set / where to search. servers that don't boot. I'm not trying to play robots

2 ) more complicated:

Hello . I should introduce myself. I played SOF1 since 2002. Under the name 4hm3d / GrimReaper.

we didn't have much left in SOF 1. last 5 veterans, and in the first part there is nothing to overcome, humiliate.

First of all, I would like to address a professional player.

for information on how to get the most out of the basic game. (latest patches, autoexecs. most used mods. And map packs and everything so I don't have to wait.

you can contact me in a private message

or write here

Thank you

and now I turn a little. are there 2 sof maps for jumpers?

about me :

[Watch On YouTube]

[Watch On YouTube]

#2: No icon Re: Sof 2nd Beginner Author: Punisher PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2019 8:47 pm
    —
Sup m8,

Welcome to the sof2 community, last time i tried sof1 was a couple of years ago, but only found empty servers or bots unfortunately.

House of Pain server still has people around, however we do have bots wgen our server is empty.

Feel free to checkout our website and server, info at: https://houseofpainserver.com

#3: No icon Re: Sof 2nd Beginner Author: TeoLocation: Milan PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2019 12:37 am
    —
Hi, there are a lot of funny server online, you can check the masterlist under resources in the top menu..

Soldier Of Fortune 2 -> Introductions

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT + 2 Hours

Page 1 of 1